Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monitoring Question
On Monitor Tab Pools section There are multiple options for report sending. Under the Email drop down there is Daily, Weekly, Month. Then there are checkbox next to Resend Reports in 20m:59s: daily, weekly, monthly. Last under the save button there are two Monthly checkboxes. (see screenshot)

What do each of these do?

Specifically I am interested in receiving just a Weekly update but am not sure which one to select. 

https://cl.ly/2n3p1w1Z2p1f
Hi there. Those check boxes are eventually going to queue up the report for you. The way it works is if you select weekly, you will also get the monthly one. If you think I need to allow them to be individually selected, let me know. I guess I should revivey those check boxes till I get the code doing something
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
I guess my question is why are there so many times I can choose Monthly, Weekly, Daily. I can select the option in Email and then there is Resend Report option. What is the resend report option do and if I choose weekly for one and monthly for the other what happens?
(04-17-2018, 03:10 PM)vnnlaw Wrote: I guess my question is why are there so many times I can choose Monthly, Weekly, Daily. I can select the option in Email and then there is Resend Report option. What is the resend report option do and if I choose weekly for one and monthly for the other what happens?

sorry I did not get back to you quicker.  I turned out that the bottom two monthly options were testing code in the html that got published.  I removed those long term and temporarily removed the other checkboxes since they do not do anything yet.  When they reappear, they will allow you to "resend" the last daily, weekly or monthly report for the previous time period.  That is helpful in case you just discovered the feature and wanted to see the last report.  Now that I write this, I suppose it might be nice to process several reports.  Not sure how to configure all that though.
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.