Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Crypto Investment is best compared to Local stocks
Hey…Guys. Now the Crypto Investments are more trending topic today. Most of the people trust the cryptocurrency investments compared to the local stock investments. Is it true? How cryptocurrency win the heart of the people?
I expect that crypto will again be popular before the year is finished. It probably had a ways to go after this most recent dive. All will be good long term I suspect
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
(04-03-2018, 06:35 AM)KakushinEcosystem Wrote: Hey…Guys. Now the Crypto Investments are more trending topic today. Most of the people trust the cryptocurrency investments compared to the local stock investments. Is it true? How cryptocurrency win the heart of the people?

I cannot speak for anyone but myself.  Being in the US with questionable leadership, I find crypto to be an important part of my portfolio.  Obviously regulated investments such as stock and bonds are super important, but having a small percentage of the "wild west" investments has tremendous up sides (with the potential to lose it all of course).  I recommend that everyone has under 1% of their liquid funds in crypto - so that they can potentially see amazing returns but also so that it far less of an unknown and less scary.  Anyone who is new to it can easily find tons of people to help them out for free - I being one of them.
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
(05-03-2018, 08:24 PM)mjstrand Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 06:35 AM)KakushinEcosystem Wrote: Hey…Guys. Now the Crypto Investments are more trending topic today. Most of the people trust the cryptocurrency investments compared to the local stock investments. Is it true? How cryptocurrency win the heart of the people?

I cannot speak for anyone but myself.  Being in the US with questionable leadership, I find crypto to be an important part of my portfolio.  Obviously regulated investments such as stock and bonds are super important, but having a small percentage of the "wild west" investments has tremendous up sides (with the potential to lose it all of course).  I recommend that everyone has under 1% of their liquid funds in crypto - so that they can potentially see amazing returns but also so that it far less of an unknown and less scary.  Anyone who is new to it can easily find tons of people to help them out for free - I being one of them.

I’m sure the most profitable investments in 2018 are in MGO. The point is that the company MobileGo, providing this cryptocurrency, concluded a partnership with Xsolla. What is Xsolla? If you’re gamer, you probably know what it is. It’s a company developing high-tech payment systems.
Due to this cooperation price of MGO is expected to rise. That’s whay I made conclusion of its investment attractiveness