Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin $8200
So Bitcoin hit yet another all time high, I went to sleep last night thinking oh it's 8k people are going to sell because it hit another new high, but then I woke up this morning to find it up another $200.  So I guess people are getting more confident in bitcoin.
(11-20-2017, 02:22 PM)Bogdan Wrote: So Bitcoin hit yet another all time high, I went to sleep last night thinking oh it's 8k people are going to sell because it hit another new high, but then I woke up this morning to find it up another $200.  So I guess people are getting more confident in bitcoin.

Now, Bitcoin's price has bounced back to the $10k mark after falling to $9,311 over the weekend Tongue
Yes! People Feeling relax after new high. I hope It will touch $12k ASAP.
I am hoping for at least 15K and hopefully the 30K forecasts by the end of 2018
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
Now Bitcoin is reached at $9272 with 3.78% gain. I hope it will reach soon at the starting price of the year of Bitcoin that is $13k. Smile
(04-24-2018, 06:24 AM)celengeo Wrote: Now Bitcoin is reached at $9272 with 3.78% gain. I hope it will reach soon at the starting price of the year of Bitcoin that is $13k. Smile

I am hoping for the $20k to $30k that has been talked about.  Fortunately prices have likely been shaken up pretty well now.
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
It’s pretty enjoyable to visit past and see people’s view and reaction. Bitcoin has really made history like no other, so that’s one part that makes it so special. We must not decide up any random levels, it is crucial to look at all angles before making trading decisions. I keep myself up for it with help of Cryptonewstrends, as they are ideal for Cryptocurrencies News and are very straight forward as well.