Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
removing api keys
how do i remove api keys i inncorrectly added a viabtc api key to a kano reward page
(09-07-2018, 06:42 PM)183gmt632 Wrote: how do i remove api keys i inncorrectly added a viabtc api key to a kano reward page

Hi there.  Yes, I have some work to do there.  I had to change my api and that really messed things up since it kept both in there.  I will add a delete button next to each one later today (hopefully).   I have another project I need to finish first then I will hop on that.
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
Hi 183gmt632. I finally added the ability to remove extra api keys by clicking the red x next to the unused pool entry. You can also rename the api key by filling in a new one or adding a new one using the same username. If the pool asks for username and token, you can track multiple accounts with different usernames. Sorry this took so long and let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks and have a great week.
Mike is the president of StrandVision Digital Signage.  He started BitCoin mining in 2017 and soon invested in other crypto-currencies.  Seeing the need, this site was created as a crypto knowledge repository and miner performance tracker.
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply. Can you look at the pool page because its not showing HTTP ERROR 500 message
Hi 183gmt632. I finally added the ability to remove extra api keys by clicking the red x next to the unused pool entry. You can also rename the api key by filling in a new one or adding a new one using the same username. If the pool asks for username and token, you can track multiple accounts with different usernames. Sorry this took so long and let me know if you run into any issues. Thanks and have a great week.